As a precautionary measure amid COVID-19 outbreak, the Company’s EGM will be conducted virtually on our Meeting Platform, as the safety of our members, Directors, staff and other stakeholders who will attend the EGM is of paramount importance to us.
In line with the Malaysian Code on Corporate Governance Practice 12.3, by conducting a virtual EGM, this would facilitate greater shareholder participation as it facilitates electronic voting and remote shareholders’ participation. With the Virtual Meeting Facilities, you may exercise your right as a member of the Company to participate remotely (including to pose questions to the Board of Directors and/or Management of the Company) and vote via electronic voting at the virtual EGM. Alternatively, you may also appoint the Chairman of the Meeting as your proxy to attend and vote on your behalf at the virtual EGM.
Kindly ensure that you are connected to the internet at all times in order to participate and vote when our virtual EGM has commenced. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that connectivity for the duration of the meeting is maintained. Kindly note that the quality of the live webcast is dependent on the bandwidth and stability of the internet connection of the participants.
The venue of the Meeting is strictly for the purpose of complying with Section 327(2) of the Companies Act 2016 which requires the Chairman of the Meeting to be present at the main venue.
Shareholders/proxies should not be physically present nor will they be admitted at the Broadcast Venue on the day of the EGM
There will be NO door gift for members/proxies who participate at the virtual EGM.
In respect of deposited securities, only members whose names appear on the Record of Depositors as at 20 January 2021 (“General Meeting Record of Depositors”) shall be eligible to participate and vote at the virtual EGM or appoint proxy(ies) to participate and vote on his/her behalf.
1. Step 1 – Register Online with Boardroom Smart Investor Portal (for first time registration only)Note: If you have already signed up with Boardroom Smart Investor Portal, you are not required to register again. You may proceed to Step 2 on e-Proxy Lodgement.
2. Step 2 – e-Proxy Lodgement
If you have submitted your Proxy Form prior to the virtual EGM and subsequently decide to appoint another person or wish to participate in our virtual EGM by yourself, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to revoke the earlier appointed proxy(ies) at least forty-eight (48) hours before the Meeting. On revocation, your proxy(ies) will not be allowed to participate in the virtual EGM. In such event, you should devise your proxy(ies) accordingly.
Any corporate member who wishes to appoint a representative instead of a proxy to attend the virtual EGM should submit the original certificate of appointment under the seal of the corporation to the office of the Company’s Share Registrar/the Secretary at any time before the time appointed for holding the virtual EGM.
(i) Personal smart mobile phones; OR
(ii) Tablets; OR
(i) Download the free Lumi AGM from Apple App Store or Google Play Store prior to the meeting; OR
(ii) Using QR Scanner Code given in the email to you; OR
(iii) Using website URL https://web.lumiagm.com/
– To vote simply select your voting direction from the options provided. A confirmation message will appear to show your vote has been received.
– To change your vote, simply select another voting direction.
– If you wish to cancel your vote, please press “Cancel”.
(i) Individual member;
(ii) Corporate shareholder;
(iii) Authorised Nominee; and
(iv) Exempt Authorised Nominee
Step 1 – Register Online with Boardroom Smart Investor Portal (for first time registration only)
Note: If you have already signed up with Boardroom Smart Investor Portal, you are not required to register again. You may proceed to Step 2. Submit request for Remote Participation user ID and password.
Step 2 – Submit Request for Remote Participation User ID and Password
Note: The registration for remote access will be opened on 4 January 2021 (Date of Notice)
– Login to https://boardroomlimited.my using your user ID and password above.
– Select “Virtual Meeting” from main menu and select the correct Corporate Event “AISB Virtual EGM”
– Enter your CDS Account.
– Read and agree to the terms & condition and thereafter submit your request.
– Write in to email@example.com by providing the name of Member, CDS Account Number accompanied with the Certificate of Appointment of Corporate Representative or Form of Proxy to submit the request.
– Please provide a copy of Corporate Representative’s MyKad (Front and Back) or Passport as well as his/her email address.
Authorised Nominee and Exempt Authorised Nominee
– Write in to firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the name of Member, CDS Account Number accompanied with the Form of Proxy to submit the request.
– Authorised Nominee and Exempt Authorised Nominee must also provide a copy of the Proxy Holder’s MyKad (Front and Back) or Passport as well as his/her email address.
d. Please note that the closing time to submit your request is at 11.00 a.m. on 24 January 2021 (48 hours before the EGM).
Step 3 – Login to Virtual Meeting Portal
Please note that the quality of the connectivity to Virtual Meeting Portal for live web cast as well as for remote online voting is highly dependent on the bandwidth and the stability of the internet connectivity available at the location of the remote users.
|(i)||If you would like to view the live webcast, select the broadcast icon.|
|If you would like to ask a question during the EGM, select the messaging icon.
Type your message within the chat box, once completed click the send button.
Shareholders may proceed to cast votes on each of the proposed resolutions, to be tabled at the EGM, after the Chairman has opened the poll voting session on the resolutions. Shareholders are reminded to cast their votes before the poll is closed.
No recording or photography of the virtual EGM proceedings is allowed without the prior written permission of the Company.
Shareholders/Proxies must ensure that you are connected to the internet at all times in order to participate and vote when the virtual EGM has commenced. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that connectivity for the duration of the meeting is maintained. Kindly note that the quality of the live streaming is dependent on the bandwidth and stability of the internet connection at the location of the remote participants